Collage

Collage

Monday, May 9, 2011

Getting Away

Its been a little while since I last posted, but that's because I was on vacation! Friday morning hubby and I left for Geneva, NY. We stayed in the Belhurst Castle right on Seneca Lake. I have to say, it was THE best vacation we have taken so far. Even though we were only gone Friday to Saturday, the place we stayed was great, the area we went to was beautiful, the food was amazing and it was the perfect little get away. Here's a picture of where we stayed:
This is the Inn attached to the castle. You can see the lake to the left of the picture... our room faced the lake and we had a whole wall of windows to enjoy the view! One of my favorite parts of the trip was the food! I'm a bit of a foodie, so when I got the chance to have blue crab fondue appetizer, bibb lettuce caprese salad, seafood risotto, and peanut butter pie for dessert I was ecstatic. Everything was wonderful. Stay tuned for more crafting content!

No comments: