Collage

Collage

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Poor poor blog

Let me catch you up on what has been going on!

I got this from a friend in the mail:
Its Wollmeise 100% and its amazing. I can't wait to figure out what I'm going to knit with it!

I also ordered this from another friend's Etsy store.
Its simply beautiful- the photo doesn't do it justice! You can get your own (or any of her other awesome colorways) here. The Dawn-touched Falkland is really calling to me!

I finished a detention project:
Its a baby bunny that I made for my cousins son. The hubs and I went to go see him today and he is SO cute! We had a gerat time holding him and playing with him.

I'm working away on Danny's vest- I have one side seam to do and then all I have to do is weave in my ends! I'm also working away on my OWL stocking, the Phoenix shawl, and a mini sock. My poor self-designed shawl is on a back burner for at least a little while longer until I get more of these things finished up!

No comments: