Collage

Collage

Monday, March 23, 2015

Sleepy Weekend and Weekly Menu

We're all a bit sleepy over here. Carter, who is an awesome sleeper, has started waking up in the middle of the night. I'm guessing it is due to teething, because nothing really seems to calm her down except cuddles and in a few rare instances, Tylenol. Hoping her first tooth (teeth) break through soon!

Other than a lack of sleep, we didn't do much this weekend. We visited with some family, I worked, and we got some things done around the house. Honestly, we were kinda tired to try to do anything too wild and crazy! But here's our plan for eats this week:

Sunday: Small group
Monday: La Vias pizzeria (assorted sub for me!)
Tuesday: Sausage and shrimp with rice
Wednesday: Left overs/fend for yourself!
Thursday: BBQ pulled chicken in the crock pot with veggies
Friday: Deviled eggs, steak, and asparagus
Saturday: Take out for the hubs birthday!

I will probably bake something for Saturday, but I'm not sure what yet. Part of me wants to surprise the hubs, but in all honesty I should probably just ask him what he wants :)

Lastly, Carter is 7 months today! Her first year is more than half over, and even though I can't believe how fast it's going, she's so much fun now that I don't wish for her to be little again :) Not much anyway!



Linking up with Motivation Monday

1 comment:

Barb said...

Thank you for contributing to Motivational Monday!