Collage

Collage

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What Else I'm Knitting

I'm still working away on the Vivid blanket I shared last week, but I haven't done too many more squares since then. I thought I would share what else I have on the needles even though neither project has seen much attention lately. Maybe sharing them today will remind me to give them some love this week?

These are the tube socks I am making for Carter. I'm not sure how long to make them, but I think I'm about done with this one. I grab these whenever I need something easy and small to work on, so they don't get much love.

This is the hat I started for Zach for his birthday, but decided early on that it was silly to give him a hat in March and figure I'll give it to him for Christmas.


This is Madelinetosh Pashmina Optic that he picked out last summer. 

And that's all I've got. I'm hoping once the blanket is done I can move onto other things, including some stuff for Carter :)

This is from our 7 month photo shoot :) She is growing up way too fast!


Linking up with Ginny's Yarn Along

No comments: