Collage

Collage

Monday, April 20, 2015

Sun Shiny Weekend and a Menu

It was a beautiful weekend and we had a lot of time outside to enjoy it! Friday we took Carter to the park and met up with our friends Sara and Madison. Carter hadn't been to the park before, and we discovered she could care less about slides, but loved the swing!


Best buds!


Isn't that a great photo? My friend Sara took it and I just love it :)

Saturday we all enjoyed breakfast on the porch. 


We cleaned the house, ran a few errands, and worked outside while it was still light out.

We also went on a walk!


The sunglasses lasted all of 15 seconds, but they were cute :)

Here's our week's eats:
Monday: Hot dogs and salads
Wednesday: Lefovers
Friday: Leftovers/eat out
Saturday: Homemade pizza and tater tots

Baking: I'll definitely be baking apple pie bars for my (almost) sister-in-laws bridal shower this weekend. I'm not sure if I'll make anything else. Last week I made flourless peanut butter brownies and they were to die for!

This week I'm linking up with Motivation Monday and orgjunkie.com

No comments: