Collage

Collage

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Catching up

This is a hodgepodge of a post, so I'm apologizing now. The family that was visiting me has left and I'm working furiously to finish 2 knitting projects before I leave for Maine! One of the projects is the Hydra Multnomah shawl. I'm so close! Two more rows, a cast of and some blocking and that baby's done. My other project, Snape's Socks, is a little more daunting. I'm a very slow sock knitter. I'm about halfway done with the heel of the first sock. I'm only doing a mini sock to complete the pair, so once I get the regular sock done it wont be but another hour until its mate is completed. I'm thinking I'm going to have to take it to Maine with me to try and finish on time! I'm torn between knitting like a mad woman and trying to finish the sock or just casting on a really quick project to turn in before I leave. I'm also getting tight finishing the current dish towel and knitting another by the end of August. Oh, and I need to do a ton of laundry and pack and hopefully bake something to take with me to eat in the car. Stay tuned to see if I finish it all!

No comments: