Collage

Collage

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yarn fail, journaling fail, but movie review!

So the past two days have been a lot of ups and downs for me. First, the ups: I started riding my bike to work, my Multnomah shawl is going well, I have a wonderful husband, we gave the dog a bath yesterday, my trip to Maine is getting planned :) The downs: I managed to tangle about half a skein of fingering weight sock yarn and is took us (yes, hubby was nice enough to help) a good hour or two to get it all untangled, I had all these great ideas about journaling and haven't written at all, I'm behind on laundry, I almost dumped it of my bike on the way home today, and I spent Monday picking up two different kinds of bodily fluids from the cat.

Anyway, I'm hoping that I can rectify the journaling situation. We've already untangled the yarn and I started a pair of plain socks. Those will probably be the only thing I cast on this month, except maybe a washcloth.

Tron: Legacy (Amazon MP3 Exclusive Version) [+Digital Booklet]Hubby and I got Tron from Netflix and finally watched it last night. I would have to give it 3.5 stars. It was pretty entertaining, but hubby and I both agreed that there were a couple of things that didn't fully make sense. We thought that maybe if we had seen the original Tron that we would have understood the movie a little better. It was also a little predictable. I would watch it again, but it's not a buyer.

No comments: