Collage

Collage

Monday, June 4, 2012

S is King

Shawl and socks have taken over my knitting life. Only the Moderne Log Cabin blanket stands out :) I'm *this* close to finishing my stripey socks, so those will have to wait for a finished photo. However I have some progress pics on the rest of the items I've been working on:

This is my Camp Loopy project, the 22.5 degrees shawl by Martina Behm.
I am loving this shawl so far. It has a three row repeat which is easily memorized and it has become something easy to take with me when on the go. I might make another for a friend, but I'm not sure yet :)

The other shawl that I've been working on is the Rousette Shawl for my friends wedding out of Knit Picks Capretta.
The color is off in this photo- its much more deep and purple than this bright pink. I really want to get my hands on more of this yarn though- its simply LOVELY :)

I still haven't cast on my Hermione's Everyday socks yet- mostly because I need to finish the stripey socks first. Maybe today?

No comments: