Collage

Collage

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stash Dash

I'm really excited to be participating in The Knit Girllls Stash Dash this year! I've tallied up what I want to accomplish and here's what I came up with:

For my WIPs we have Jerry the Musical Monkey, my Marsh Stripey Socks, the Rousette Shawl, and the Moderne Log Cabin Blanket.

Here they are in all their unfinished glory! (From top left, the Moderne Log Cabin blanket, parts for Jerry the Musical Monkey, my stripey socks, and the shawl)

For new projects, I'm definitely going to be casting on 22.5 degrees, Hermione's Everyday Socks, and Devil's Snare socks. They will be out of Colinette Jitterbug in the Caramel colorway, Sunshine Classic in the Hermione colorway, and Sunshine Classic in the Devil's Snare colorway respectively.

(In order from left- Devil's Snare, Caramel, and Hermione)

I know I'll do some spinning too, but I'm not sure what I'll spin yet, and there may be a baby item or two tossed in for good measure. My goal is 2000 grams, but I'm really hoping to blow that out of the water. Guess we'll see!

No comments: