Collage

Collage

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

We're moving!

My little family is moving! It is very sudden, but we are excited, because this means one more step closer to our dream home. We own a duplex and until now have lived in half, but we are going to be renting out both sides of the duplex. Which means we needed somewhere to live! Fortunately we are going to be renting a house right next door to my parents. Its a fairly convenient location for our jobs as well as babysitting (my mom and daycare both!) so we are happy with this arrangement for now. I might be a bit scarce for the next week or two as we get settled, but I'm hoping to be back more often when things are all moved.

Also, a small favor. I entered Carter in a contest to win a photography session! Normally this isn't something I would do, but with her first birthday coming up faster than I'd like, I thought how perfect it would be if we won! So, if you are so inclined, you can vote for her here (Facebook link).

Also, Carter is starting to crawl and move around a lot more!


She's so goofy ;) See you soon!

No comments: