Collage

Collage

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gearing up

I've had a bit of a hiatus from blogging, and I don't feel bad about it. I've been celebrating with family, knitting, reading, and doing all the things people do leading up to Christmas. Now that its over I'm looking forward to a New Year and a new term with the HPKCHC. I'm on staff once again, which always makes me happy. I'm working on swatching for my OWL. This term I'll be attempting to make two of these. I think they're lovely and I was very excited when putting up our cheap store bought stockings this year because I realized it will be the last year we use them.

The only knitting I did for Christmas this year was these:


They are cute, fun to make, and the recipients really loved them! We gave them to our closest friends, and I think it might become a tradition for me to make them all little hand knit somethings with baked goods. I've got a few projects that have deadlines in January, but for the most part things are open and I'm looking forward to casting on ALL THE THINGS :)

No comments: