Collage

Collage

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Baking Day

I finally got around to making bread. This is the first time I've ever made it from scratch and it actually turned out well! Here's a photo... unfortunately I forgot to snap one until we had already sampled it ;)






Or perhaps it was more than just a sample. Anyhow, it was pretty darn good and I plan to make more bread soon. I think I'll try a pan bread next.

I've also been knitting away, mostly working on two projects; my mini stocking and a cowl. Here is one of the mini socks I've finished:


I've finished anther, but its terribly difficult to take a photo at nighttime, so I'll have to get it some other time. Here's a picture of the cowl:


Its made from Sunshine Yarn Merino Sport in the Hermione colorway. I'm really enjoying the yarn and the pattern is ok. I'm a bit frustrated at how badly its curling, but hopefully a good block will fix it.

No comments: