Collage

Collage

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Bit Behind the Ball

We had a weird weekend here. Friday started us off with some bad news (an unexpected death of an extended family member) and we kinda just kept rolling through the weekend. I worked both Friday and Saturday at job #2, hubby worked Saturday with his father then was gone all evening too. Sunday we tried to play catch up on all the stuff that didn't get done Friday and Saturday.

I'm all caught up with my grading for the HPKCHC so now I'm finally diving into classes and starting my BROOM. Since I haven;t been able to read class prompts in depth or get together my supplies for my Shalom (BROOM) I've been knitting mini socks. Here are numbers 5 & 6:


Number 7 is on the needles and should be finished tomorrow... so you'll have to tune in to see what colorway is next :)

No comments: