Collage

Collage

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Post Rhinebeck

This is post as in after, not a post about Rhinebeck, mostly because I didn't take many pictures and the few I did need to be sorted out yet. I finished my cowl but I have terrible photos of it right now, so hopefully I'll get a chance to take better ones to post. I also finished 2 mini socks:


If you have been reading for a while you'll notice that this last picture is out of mt usual photo spot. I always used to take pictures on my kitchen table because we have a big door with a window and it let in a lot of light. I'm realizing with the change of seasons the lighting isn't as great in there and it makes everything look more blue than what it really is. The Harry Potter sock photo was taken on our front porch and I think I'll be trying that spot out for a while.

I haven't made a whole lot of progress on the shawl, so no new pictures there. However I do have a photo for you to make up for it:


Do you see that in the middle there? Jamocha Oreo shake. Yup. Delicious. That may or may not have been my dinner on the road Friday night. I highly recommend it!

No comments: