Collage

Collage

Friday, February 6, 2015

Pinterest Finds

Here are some of the things I pinned this week. Maybe you will be inspired by them too!



Peanut Butter and brownie- a winner if I ever heard one!




I'm thinking this would be great to make on a weekend, and have leftovers for the week!


Rethinking out storage in our entryway, and I love this. If only IKEA were closer!



We are really trying to pare our home down to the essentials, and I liked how everything was broken down by months here. 



Is it just me, or do remotes seems to disappear?



I'm going to try and make smoothies a bigger part of my diet, and when looking for some recipes I stumbled across this yumminess. A milkshake that's low in calories and fat? Sign me up! I think the hubs will like this too :)



Casseroles are a staple in our weeknight meals, and this one seems right up our alley!



One of the smoothie recipes I found. I love Sally's recipes because they don't call for crazy healthy mix ins that I don't already have in my pantry. Maybe some day I'll add wheat germ or chia seeds to my smoothies, but for now I like foods I can use other places too.



I love the idea of a coffee table that can be used as a laptop table and eating place as well. I don't love this particular design, but the hubs is crafty, so I'm sure he can modify it!



I love this for an entryway! I actually really like a lot of the styled rooms on this webpage. Someday!

And because no post is complete without a baby photo...



What have you been pinning lately?

Linking up with http://tidymom.net/

No comments: