Collage

Collage

Saturday, January 7, 2012

2011 Reading

Toward the end oflast year I decided I needed to start reading more. I used to read a ton as a child, but when I started college I was so busy reading course material that I gradually got out of the habit. I started using Library Thing to track books I had already read, ones I was currently reading, and ones I wanted to read. It works pretty well for me, especially since I get a lot of books from the library. I just mark them "read but unowned." I've been thinking about adding a new collection for my nook books, but haven;t done so yet.

Without further adeiu, these are the books I read after I started tracking:


Bradley, Marion Zimmer The Mists of Avalon
Bray, Libba A Great and Terrible Beauty
Brennan, Herbie The Purple Emperor (The Faerie Wars Chronicles, Book 2)
Brennan, Herbie Faerie Wars (Faerie Wars Chronicles)
Chapman, Gary The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
Couric, Katie The Best Advice I Ever Got: Lessons from Extraordinary Lives
Downie, Chris The Spark: The 28-Day Breakthrough Plan for Losing Weight, Getting Fit, and Transforming Your Life
Evanovich, Janet Plum Spooky
Evanovich, Janet Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum Novels)
Evanovich, Janet Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, No. 14)
Evanovich, Janet Sizzling Sixteen
Gault, Teri Shop Smart, Save More: Learn The Grocery Game and Save Hundreds Dollars a Month
Hammett, Edward H.   Reaching People Under 40 While Keeping People Over 60: Being Church for All     Generations
Horowitz, Anthony      The House of Silk: A Sherlock Holmes Novel
Irwin, William              The Ultimate Harry Potter and Philosophy: Hogwarts for Muggles
Macomber, Debbie     The Shop on Blossom Street
Macomber, Debbie     A Good Yarn (Blossom Street)
Macomber, Debbie     Back on Blossom Street
Riordan, Rick             The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 5)
Rowling, J. K.            Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Rowling, J.K.             Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Some of these were rereads for me, but most were new. I'm looking forward to doubling this number in 2012!

No comments: