Collage

Collage

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Storage

Since moving into our house my husband and I have been trying to be mindful of keeping things organized. Neither of us are "neat freaks" or "organizers" by nature, so we work hard to make it seem that way. At least a little bit! Anyway, I thought I would share something I found a few weeks ago that I've been using for my projects while they're in the WIP stage. It looks like this:


Its a four drawer organizer, and it cost me $10 at the Ollies near us. It was one of those things that I walked right by, came back to, and slowly it dawned on me that those little drawers were the perfect size for 90% of my WIPs. I've managed to fit 5 balls of yarn and a partially knit vest front in one, so they're big enough for pretty much everything except maybe large sweaters and blankets. My husband was especially glad for it as my keeps my WIPs (and their needles!) off the couch and away from unsuspecting visitors. It only took me about 20 minutes to put together and, while its not the most sturdy thing, it does its job well.

(By the way, you can sorta see our new floor in this picture. Please oooh and ahhh over it appropriately, there was a lot of blood, sweat, and tears put into the installing of it)

No comments: