Collage

Collage

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Socks are catching on

I finished up a bunch of knitted items in the past few days:


My very first finished socks for me! My first pair of socks for 2012 are finished, and I'm really exited about it. They're a little big, but they're out of DK weight yarn so I wouldn't wear them in shoes anyway. They're around the house socks :) I have a plan to knit 12 pair of socks this year, so lets see how long I can keep it up!


The dishcloth that almost killed me. It uses a knit in the stitch below stitch, which I've never done before, and between that and having a hard time keeping straight where I was in the pattern, it kinda made me mad. I think there's a mistake in there somewhere, but if you see it, don't tell me :)

I also finished the baby hat I was making, and I see many more of these in my future :) They're so cute and addictive!

No comments: