Collage

Collage

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Halfway

I've been trying to gauge my knitting time by splitting my projects in half- finishing the first half by tomorrow and then finishing the second half by the end of the month. I've been doing pretty well- first up, my socks:


These are some loose bed socks made out of Plymouth Yarn Happy Feet DK. I haven't made a lot of socks, so I thought making them out of a thicker yarn would be a good way to work my way down to all the lovely fingering weight socks.

Next:


This is the Botanic Hat and I'm making it out of Knit Picks Swish Worsted and Queensland Collections Kathmandu Aran. I'm making the folded over brim version, so that's why it just looks like a massive amount of ribbing. Its supposed to be 6 inches, but I'm at 5 inches now and that seems plenty long enough (and I'm just sick of knitting the ribbing!)

My OWL is coming along well, but I don't have an updated picture of it. Coming soon!


No comments: