Collage

Collage

Monday, January 30, 2012

One for the Money

I haven't done one of these in a while, and I saw a much anticipated movie this past weekend :) I have been reading Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series for a few years now, and I was really excited to hear that they were making a movie out of the first book. I was also apprehensive, because movies made out of books can totally ruin the story line if its done badly. Katherine Heigl was cast as Stephanie, and although I wasn't sure how I felt about that I think she did a really great job. The movie was funny, stayed pretty true to the story line until the end, the other characters were believable and overall it was a good movie, even compared to the book. As someone who doesn't really like scary/suspenseful movies I'm sorta glad they skimmed over some of that from the book. All in all I'd give this a 4.5 out of 5 :)


No comments: