Collage

Collage

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shredding

Yesterday I started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred dvd. It... pretty much kicked my butt. But I'm really impressed how much workout she packs into a small amount of time. Her workout is based on a 3-2-1 system; 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs. She doesn't scream or yell at you, which is a plus for me :)

The reason for starting the workout dvd is two fold- I've been wanting to get back in shape for a while, but working out outside in WNY isn't usually pleasant, even with the nice weather we've been having. Also, we started a Biggest Loser competition at work, and I want to win! I'm not comfortable posting my starting weight, but I will let you know percentages :) Maybe by the end (if it goes well) I post some numbers.

So, all this to say, watch for random fitness reports from me :)

No comments: