Collage

Collage

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Car Trouble

This past weekend was my Webs meetup with a bunch of people from the HPKCHC. It was a great time! I think there was around 20 of us there, and it was fun to shop in Webs, as always :) However, on my way home that night I had some car trouble that derailed my timetable. Nothing too serious, but I didn't get home until 3:30am Tuesday morning, and that threw me off for a day or two. So while there has been some knitting and a bit of cooking, I haven't been blogging!

Here's what I've been working on:


Yeah, my finger got in the way :) I was worried about the lighting and not paying attention! This is going to be a simple baby blanket to keep around- lots of the people I know who are pregnant aren't finding out what they are having, so I'm making a couple gender specific things to have to give for after the baby is born.


These are my stripey socks with afterthought heel. I'm still really new to sock knitting, and this sock looks a little big even though I swatched and did some math. Live and learn! I hope to start the second one tonight :)

No comments: