Collage

Collage

Thursday, April 5, 2012

What makes my mornings

I really love having a nice big warm cup of coffee in the morning, like I'm sure many of you do too. Our staple is the Folgers Black Silk coffee... its nice and dark (which the hubs likes) but smooth enough for me to drink it too! When we splurge and buy "nicer" coffee our go to is the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Columbia blend. We first visited a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf when we were in California a few years ago and I love that I can order it through Amazon! We've actually been thinking about trying out their subscription program with the coffee, but I need to do a little researching first.

All this to say, I have found a new favorite creamer for my coffee. I always take cream and sugar or flavored creamer in my coffee, and I like trying out new flavors. I love when fall and winter come around because they put out all the yummy Holiday blends! My old favorite used to be pumpkin spice, but recently I found something that has overtaken it:


I love ice cream, and I love Coldstone's ice cream, so when I saw this I knew I had to try it. It really does taste like their Sweet Cream ice cream! If you are a flavored creamer lover like me, you should really try it out. I saw it at my local Wegmans and Walmart, so I think it should be available in most areas.

No comments: