Collage

Collage

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wearing hand knits

Today I am wearing my lacy baktus shawl that I knit earlier this year. Its a great shawl to throw on with just about anything; today I am wearing it with a black long sleeved tee and jeans.



And I'm hoping to be able to wear these bad boys in a few days:


This is an old photo, I'm up to the cuff on the second sock! I can't wait to slide my feet into these. The nights are getting cold and we have stubbornly not turned our heat on yet, though I've been covering with blankets when we sit down to watch TV at night!

When I first started knitting shawls I never thought I would wear them, but now I am a big fan of the scarf type shawls I can wear like the lacy baktus above. Any suggestions for a new similar pattern to try???

No comments: