Collage

Collage

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

This Week's Chow

This week actually started off well food wise. Since I didn't get around to making my Lightened Up Chicken Enchiladas that I planned for last week, I made them last night. Friday ended up being a little crazy, and it would have been a really late dinner if we had waited for the chicken enchiladas (we ended up having salad with chicken breast strips instead!) It turns out the enchiladas were worth the wait though- my husband LOVED them!

Monday: Lightened Up Chicken Enchiladas
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Mini BBQ Cheddar Meatloves
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Cajun Pork with rice?
Saturday: Super Easy Crock Pot Broccoli and Cheese Soup with Bread
Sunday: leftovers

I never did get around to the Breakfast Casserole from last Friday either, though that was by choice. I woke up and was all ready to start it in the crock pot when I realized that this recipe was made for way more than 2 people, and I wasn't sure how great eggs and all the other ingredients would be reheated for four days while we tried to finish the leftovers. I think this recipe is best left until we have company :)

Wanna follow me on Pinterest? :)

No comments: