Collage

Collage

Friday, December 14, 2012

Weekly Pinterest Finds

Since all I seem to be able to talk about this week is Pinterest, I thought I would round out the week with my Pinterest finds :)

Don't these just look (and sound) amazing? I have all the ingredients on hand, so they might make an appearance soon :)

I informed my husband that I want a pantry like this one when we live in our dream house :)

If every other pin on this post is dessert, would you guys mind? These Peanut Butter Cup Brownies look delectable. 

I'm switching up my weekly menu and having soup tonight instead of tomorrow (I forgot to thaw pork for what was supposed to be tonight's dinner!) I'm really excited about this, its going in the crock pot as soon as I'm done writing this post.

I love how elegant this style looks and how easy it is to do!

Peppermint Bark Brownies. YUM. So festive!

The hubs and I are a big fan of ceilings like this. I especially love it in the kitchen!

We also both like the wall at the far end of this room with the fireplace and TV between the bookcases.

I thought these would make a cute DIY Christmas gift!

You can always find me on Pinterest to get a closer look at anything I mentioned, or leave a comment.

No comments: