Collage

Collage

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

All queued and ready to go!

I've been working hard to be more organized this year, and I think I've done a pretty good job of it in my crafting. I've been utilizing my queue on Ravelry more, and working to find patterns that work for yarns I already have. Since I'm slogging through a couple of larger projects (umm, hello Moderne Log Cabin Blanket) I thought maybe I would share what I plan to work on for the next few months.

First up is 22.5 degrees by Martina Behm
(This photo and all others from the pattern pages)
I'm pretty excited about this because Martina Behm has some great patterns out and I've been wanting to try them for a while. This will be my Camp Loopy project, so I ordered some Colinette Jitterbug in the Caramel colorway:

Next up will be Hermione's Everyday socks by Erica Lueder. 

I actually cast on these socks a couple of years ago (my first try at socks) and I'm pretty sure they are somewhere in the office, collecting dust. I should finish them someday. This time around, though, I'm finally using some of my Sunshine Classic Yarn in the Hermione colorway.
I get immense pleasure from pairing yarns and patterns with the same name/colorway together. I think its just my Harry Potter yarns I want to do this with, but I've got about a dozen lined up and ready to go. I'm nerdy, I know ;) These socks are going to be for the KAL with the Sunshine Yarns group.

Also in the queue is another Tabitha kitty. This is a request item from someone who saw the one I made my friend last week for her birthday. Funny how that works!

After that I have another pair of socks planned, the Devil's Snare socks also by Erica Lueder. 
These will be in (you probably guessed) another skein of Sunshine Yarns Classic, Devil's Snare

I have more things in my queue but they aren't set in stone, and the order might change depending on what comes up. I'm really glad to be working on more socks! I've also had the itch to work on a sweater as well (it was 90 here yesterday, so I'm not sure where this feeling is coming from) so I've been perusing patterns :)

No comments: