Collage

Collage

Friday, May 25, 2012

What's Happening on the Literary Front

I've finished some of the books I last talked about, and almost done with another, so I thought I would share what I've started recently and what I plan to pick up next. I recently finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
 
 and Explicit Gospel
 
I'm also listening to Hunger Games
 
on my iPod, and I have about 40 minutes left so I'm *this* close to finishing. Its odd that I end a lot of books at once, so I've been searching for some books to fill my different reading needs. The first one is Semi-Sweet
 
which is a random book I picked up at the library. At first glance I thought it was your run of the mill chick lit (and that's not a bash, as you can see I'm reading it!) but its definitely a little different. Its set in Ireland, which my husband and I will be visiting later this year :) I'm about halfway through this right now, and I plan to review it when I'm done.

I'll also be starting Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
to keep up with the Harry Potter Swap and knit-along. This is a reread for me but I always enjoy revisiting these books :) This will be my new audio book for a while- I think it will be a nice break from the Hunger Games series before I start in on Mockingjay.

The last book I'll be starting is 
I didn't pick this book; we read books as a staff for our staff meetings at work, so one of my coworkers picked this. Reading the description it looks like it will be interesting!

No comments: