So, needless to say, while I've been knitting, reading, and cooking a little I haven't been blogging about it. Here's a quick recap.
- I finished my self designed shawl, and the pattern will be up as soon as I get some good photos!
- I started the blanket for my friend's wedding late this summer. Its going pretty well!
- I'll be making a lot of cute, small items in the near future
- I had a win with my crock pot last week! One of my goals is to use it more, so it was nice to make a good meal with it.
- I'm almost finished with the Hunger Games. I know I'm really late to the game, but I really wanted to read the book before we went to see the movie.
- I'm going to be starting a reread of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire here soon, to go along with this read-along
- I'm also working on reading Harry Potter y la Piedra Filosofal (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in Spanish). I'm only a few pages in, and its slow going because my Spanish has gotten a little rusty, but I'm really enjoying it!
- Lastly, I got an iPhone! I have been eligible for an upgrade for months now, and I went back and forth on whether or not to get a smart phone, but I'm really glad I did. I might do a future blog posts on the apps I have so far.
Anyway, I'm hoping to be back to blogging on a more regular schedule soon!