Collage

Collage

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Reading

The last time I blogged about what I was reading was way back here! I have since finished Hunger Games, Semi-Sweet, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (reread), and Gilead, which I mentioned in my last blog post. I also read the entire Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury and The Help by Kathryn Stockett.

So what am I reading right now? I'm glad you asked!




This is a book that the Mr. and I have been reading together. We don't get to sit down and read together very often, so it has been slow going, but its pretty good so far. I like how real the authors are very honest about their own marriage. I'm hesitant to recommend this until we finish it, but so far so good!




This is our book that we are reading for staff meetings at work right now. With this book, again, I'm not very far into it, but I like what I have read so far!




This is part of my "read-all-the-young-adult-books-before-I-am-too-old" effort. I know this series was really popular when it was coming out, so it has become my audiobook listening when I'm driving. I'd say I'm just over halfway through and there was definitely a point where I thought about just turning it off because it seemed like the story was crawling, but I'm glad I kept with it!

I will definitely be starting a new book soon, and I have a few more lined up ready to go as I finish the current reads. I am toying with the idea of reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower, since the movie will be out soon and I will most likely see it at some point. Also, I will continue the Inheritance series, so Eldest will be started (probably on audio) once I finish Eragon. I also have a book on selling items on Etsy on my to read list, but I'm not sure about starting that one. I am in the process of opening a shop for my knitting patterns on Etsy, and might be putting other stuff in there as well, so its probably a good idea. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

No comments: