Collage

Collage

Friday, February 15, 2013

Weekly Pinterest Finds

I managed not to have every single pin be a dessert recipe this time, promise! A few did sneak in there though...

First up is a cool pin featuring measuring guides for decorating your home. I plan to be hanging a lot more framed photos up in the next few weeks, so I'll definitely be referring to this!


Sally's Baking Addiction slays me again. I tried not to see these Caramel Snickers 7 layer bars, but once I did I knew I'd have to make them sometime soon!


I don't know what is up with me pinning puppy chow lately, but Cookies and Creme? Come on!


I love this idea for a desk! Funky and modern, and you can have two people working near one another.
Source: bhg.com via Kim on Pinterest


I LOVE oreos, so this pin was a no brainer.
Source: lilluna.com via Kim on Pinterest


I'm always interested in trying to make my own granola bars, and this recipe seems promising.


A massive Death by Chocolate cookie? Sign me up!


This soup seems like something that would be right up the hub's alley.
Source: bhg.com via Kim on Pinterest


I used to like McDonald's Shamrock Shakes until one day I looked at the nutrition facts. ::shudder:: Now I can make my own!


I think these breakfast cookies would be great to grab on a busy morning!

No comments: