Collage

Collage

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wip Wednesday


This week has been pretty monogamous as far as the knitting goes. The KAL for the Sunshine group ends tomorrow, and I haven't had much spare time to knit. This has resulted in some harried knitting on my scarf, and the jury is still out on whether or not I will finish in time. Ether way, I am really liking the scarf, and I'm sure the finished product will get a lot of use! Here is my progress so far:


Its getting long enough that it is hard to show! I'm about 80% through my yarn, so we'll see how far I get by the end of tomorrow.

As far as reading, its all the same books from last night: textbooks. I'm hoping to start listening to a new audiobook, but I haven't had a ton of time for audiobooks. 

In other news, I made a breakfast casserole out of what we had leftover in the fridge. I shredded 3 potatoes and added breakfast sausage, ham, cheese, 1 egg, greek yogurt and milk. I mixed that all up and put it in the oven. When it was mostly cooked, I cracked 4 eggs on top and added a little more cheese. 


It actually turned out pretty good for just whipping it together. I roasted some asparagus to round out the meal and it was pretty tasty. I think I'm going to go make some chocolate chip cookies... I can't stop thinking about all those cookies I blogged about last week!

This post is linked up with Ginny's Yarn Along

No comments: