Collage

Collage

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Pinterest Finds

Why do I let so much time go by between these posts? I'm going to have to pick and chose which pins to share because there are way too many for one post :) Before that though, I wanted to share our dinner from Wednesday. I used a mashup of the Shrimp Bisque recipe with a broccoli and cheese soup recipe and we were pretty happy with the result!

upload

The hubs had his soup with a piece of pumpernickel bread and I had saltine crackers. Since there was no heavy cream and very little flour in this soup, it was healthy! I had a small bowl of it today with half of a quesadilla for lunch and its pretty good reheated.

And now to Pinterest! 

Remember how a few weeks ago I was looking for a cookie dough dip that had a consistency closer to cookie dough? Well, I stumbled upon Healthy Cookie Dough Dip, and I think it needs to be made soon :)

Chicken with mushrooms and zucchini- sounds like a healthier version of the Chinese takeout favorite!

I really like the idea of having a splash of pattern on your window!

I also really like this fireplace/TV/mantel combination.

More crockpot recipes, this time it's Crockpot French Onion Soup.

I love the idea of using (usually) wasted space and having everything in clear jars!

Easy, yummy, and can feed a crowd. Win in my book! Hoisin-garlic mushrooms.

I really like the idea of having lots of storage and shelving around a large TV- it helps keep the TV from dominating the room.

Any plans for the weekend? Super bowl parties? We will probably watch a Sabres game Sunday, and I might try to bake something quick or make an appetizer for the game this weekend. Any go-to appetizer recipes that don't take long?

No comments: