Collage

Collage

Friday, November 16, 2012

Pinterest Invades

I have been on Pinterest for a while, but recently I have been on there a lot. Usually I just pin food (and more food, and more food) but I've been trying to branch out and look at other categories as well. Here are a few things I found this week:

So funny! I want to do this in the front yard when we get snow :)

I love the mix of white with the dark wood in this kitchen.

This bacon horseradish dip might be made soon! I'm really into appetizer recipes right now :)

I think these would be great for a snack or as part of a low key snacky meal. 

We don't have a way to display our Christmas cards yet- maybe I will get crafty and make one of these?

Usually I'm not much of a squash fan, but this butternut squash mac and cheese sounds and looks delicious!

I hope you enjoyed checking out a few of my pins for this week. Go find me on Pinterest! All these things are pinned there and I'm always looking for more people to follow. I may try to do this type of post weekly- Its fun to revisit the stuff I found earlier in the week!

No comments: