Collage

Collage

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Research paper takes over

This coming week I have a long paper due, so pretty much anything non-essential has fallen by the wayside. I wanted to get out a post while I had a few minutes, but its likely you wont hear from me again until Wednesday :)

We made pizza the other night for dinner and I remembered to grab a shot RIGHT before I was about to devour it :)
I basically made mine a veggie pizza with all the veggies in the house: broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, fire roasted red peppers, black olives, and of course a generous helping of cheese :)

That's all the cooking that has been going on in these parts since we had some leftovers for the first half of the week. As far as knitting goes, the only project that has had any real progress is my Daybreak shawl.
The colors are a little dark because I took this last night, but I am LOVING this shawl. I love the colors (very Ravenclaw!) I love the stripes, I love the slipped stitches, and I'm really hoping this will be a nice size to wear in the winter as a scarf.

This was a nice reprieve, but now I must get back to the Victorian era. Wish me luck!

No comments: