Collage

Collage

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Finishing up

The title of this post sums up a lot right now- I finished up a knitting project, I am finishing up the semester at school, and as we enter December we are finishing up 2012. Its a crazy time of year, not really because of the holiday preparation, but because of finals. I'll get through though and then I have a bit of time to myself before launching back into school.

I mentioned a finished knitting project, didn't I? Here it is!

I LOVE the way this Daybreak came out! The colors aren't my normal favorites, but I love this shawl just the same. It took me less then a month to knit and I could have knit it faster if I didn't pace myself to also work on other projects. This is knit out of Malabrigo sock in the Impressionist Sky and Turner colorways. Once blocked I think this will be worn ALL THE TIME.

That's about all I've got unless you want to talk Victorian Literature or Critical Theory :) The posts might be few and far between for the next two weeks, but after that I plan to be much more present here on the blog!


No comments: