Collage

Collage

Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Menu for the Week

This weekend was one of the best in a while. The only thing that could have made it better was if it would warm up! Nevertheless, we got to spend time with family and friends but still managed to get the homework and other miscellaneous items done that needed to be. That's what I call a win!

We also got to watch a movie that I LOVED. It was Here Comes the Boom with Kevin James. Hilarious! I love movies that have any sort of martial arts, so this was right up my alley. It has a nice storyline and was the perfect thing for the hubs and I to watch on Saturday night :)



This is my last week before break (yay!) and then it is 6 short weeks of classes left before graduation. Hard to believe! But before I get ahead of myself, here's my plan for the week:

Monday:
Lunch- chicken and avocado wrap with whatever else I can find to put in it and cottage cheese on the side
Dinner- I'm going to make healthy(ish) alfredo using this recipe, but instead of chicken we will have shrimp and asparagus

Tuesday:
Lunch- I'll pack some snacks and probably get a salad or sandwich from school
Dinner- the hubs is cooking!

Wednesday:
Lunch- English Muffin Pizza
Dinner- Cheeseburger casserole

Thursday:
Lunch- Either soup to heat up or leftovers with snacks
Dinner- leftover Cheeseburger Casserole

Friday:
Lunch- surprise
Dinner- Revisiting an old favorite with Cheesy Fries and I might try to make Shamrock Shakes too (never got around to it this weekend, and I want some!)

Tuesday after classes I have to come home and take a midterm, so the hubs is in charge of finding us something to eat. I'll have to report back on what he does!

No comments: