Collage

Collage

Friday, March 1, 2013

Pinterest Finds

Sorry about missing the Wednesday WIP post- the cold I mentioned on Monday? TOOK OVER. I felt so terrible I stayed home from school yesterday and only moved off the couch when I had to. I'm better today, but still not great. Hopefully after the weekend I'll be back to normal!

Anyway, I do have a few pins from this week (one of the things I could handle yesterday was clicking!) so here's what I found.



I found this hairstyle and thought it would be great for something a little different.
Source: joybx.com via Kim on Pinterest


Spinach Aritchoke bites- like the dip but in its own container!


Mmmm I have made cookies stuffed with oreos, but these sound just as good (if not better)!


I'm not a big fan of red sauce, but this combo just looks so good.


I only had tuna casserole for the first time last year, and it's not too bad! This is a lightened up version similar to green been casserole.
Source: bhg.com via Kim on Pinterest


I love stove top, so any recipe that says "stuffing" needs to be made!
Source: bhg.com via Kim on Pinterest


This is not something we would normally make for dinner, but it sounded so good and I think it will be great as the weather is starting to warm up!
Source: pinchofyum.com via Kim on Pinterest

No comments: