Collage

Collage

Friday, March 8, 2013

Pinterest Finds

I found a few things this week that I pinned, but nothing really stood out as AMAZING. That's ok, that just means these are nice, dependable things, right?

Anyway, here's what I found:

A DIY face scrub with only 2 ingredients!


I thought these baby shower invitations were just adorable
Source: etsy.com via Kim on Pinterest


Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Cookies- these deserve a special occasion!


I know this sounds weird, but the hubs loves Dr. Pepper and March is his birthday month.
Source: pincookie.com via Kim on Pinterest


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (I could stop here and it would be good) Frozen Yogurt!


I have been feeling the sweet potatoes lately, so when I stumbled across this I knew it needed to be added to the "recipes to try" board! Maple Sweet Potato Hash


If there's anything I like better than cookie dough, its Oreos :) Oreo cake balls


I love the tile on the corner of this kitchen
Source: bhg.com via Kim on Pinterest


I really like this outfit, but maybe not in these colors (all I see is bumblebee!?)

No comments: