Collage

Collage

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I finally feel like I have some good progress to show you guys this week. It probably helps that I didn't do a knitting post last week, and I stayed home sick last Thursday :) Anyway, we have some finished objects!

The first is my Dark and Stormy sweater, or as I named my project, the Dark and Plummy sweater. I am pretty happy with this sweater and really anxious to block it and weave in the ends so I can wear it!


I'll be sure to upload photos of it after it is blocked, maybe even of me modeling it!

My other FO is some socks I have been working on for MONTHS! These were my take along knitting for a while, so they only got worked on when I was out and about. I'm happy to say they are finished and will be given as a gift :) 


I'm happy with the way they turned out, and I hope they fit the recipient! Maybe these will get a modeled shot too :)

Reading is the same old textbooks. I did finish loading a new audiobook on my iPod, but there are a few on there I need to listen to, so we'll see if that happens soon!

This post is linked up with Ginny's Yarn Along

2 comments:

no spring chicken said...

I see the knits of you young people and think, "Oh! If only I could have learned this years ago..." Beautiful projects!

Blessings, Debbie

Kanobles said...

You're so sweet! Thank you.