Collage

Collage

Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Pinterest Finds

Today is a good day! I'm wearing hand knit socks, and hand knits always make any day better!


Yesterday was my last day of school for a bit as I'm on "Spring Break" next week. (Quotations because this is what it looks like outside of my window right now)


And the snow is still falling. I realize that I line in New York, and this isn't that uncommon, but I'm just ready for nicer weather. Please?

Anyway, I have some great pins for you today! Simply click on the photo and it will take you to the original pin so you can repin or check it out for yourself.

For the other knitters out there, a great pin about different sock heels.
Source: ravelry.com viaKim on Pinterest


This is a great recipe I found from Skinny Taste... sounds SO GOOD right now!


Guilt free home made "ice cream"!


Mini fruit pizzas! I love how everyone gets their own :)


I can't decide if I want to make these Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower sticks when Zach isn't around or not tell him what they are and see if he notices they aren't "normal"!


A cool collection of non-alcoholic drinks when you want something a little fancy :)


Clearly the weather is making me crave comfort food because here is yet another casserole.







I hope you have a great weekend! I'm planning on spending mine having dinner with friends, relaxing, and generally not worrying about school (at least until next week!)

No comments: