Collage

Collage

Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekly Menu

This weekend was pretty low key. It was the first weekend in a while that we didn't have a wedding, weren't going out of town, or weren't running from one thing to the next! Saturday, after a nice morning walk with the hubs I did stuff around the house and (finally) got some good knitting time in while the hubs was at drill. Sunday was family day, so we spent most of the day in Buffalo outside. It was pretty hot and humid, so it wasn't all that enjoyable, but overall the day wasn't too bad.

I've got a tasty week ahead! Check it out:

Monday: lunch- leftover pizza and a banana with mini brownie cups
dinner- leftovers/cereal

Tuesday: lunch- tuna salad and crackers with an apple
dinner- Grilled chicken with asparagus and zucchini on the grill

Wednesday: lunch- unsure
dinner- jumbo salads with leftover chicken and veggies

Thursday: lunch- subway
dinner- salmon and fried rice

Friday: lunch- I will be home so whatever I make myself!
dinner- grilled steak and potato and zucchini cakes

We had been hoping to go out of town this weekend to see my brother and sister-in-law and their new baby (she is SO cute!) but the timing ended up not working out, so we postponed the trip until later this year. However, this means that I have Friday off, and I think the hubs and I are going to tackle our office. Since it is on the 2nd floor it was been sadly neglected and a lot of junk has piled up. Maybe some before/after photos should happen?

I also have a family reunion coming up, and I'm going to need a few desserts to bring. Off to scour Pinterest boards! Any suggestions? I'm thinking a combo of decadent and summery treats.

No comments: