Collage

Collage

Monday, August 19, 2013

Menu Monday

I don't have much of a weekend recap for you since I blogged Saturday about our day trip to Grove City, so I guess I will just get right to the menu for this week!

Monday: lunch- leftovers and a sandwich
dinner: spicy chorizo soup and bread rounds with brie cheese

Tuesday: lunch- chopped veggies, yogurt, and granola bar
dinner- crunchy chicken salad and corn on the cob

Wednesday: lunch- leftovers
dinner- deluxe grilled pizzas

Thursday: lunch- subway
dinner- leftovers/cereal

Friday: lunch- not sure
dinner- kebabs with shrimp and chicken

Even though it is supposed to be in the high seventies all this week, the mornings and evenings are cooling down, which means Fall is coming! As much as I love summer, I really enjoy Fall for its crisp weather, turning leaves, and of course all the food! I feel like I have been really uninspired for meals lately, and I'm hoping being able to incorporate more casserole/warm foods into the rotation will help. Plus, Fall means pumpkin flavored anything :)

No comments: