Collage

Collage

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Are you ready for some football?

Last Thursday the hubs and I participated in a fantasy football draft, but before I get to that I wanted to share last night's dinner with you. We had pesto mushroom pizza with tater tots, and it was pretty darn good!


In the background you can see my dipping sauce of choice - Marie's Guacamole dip. Marie's dips were on sale this week, and I picked this up on a whim. It's actually pretty good and should satisfy my avocado cravings when I don't feel like eating a whole avocado ;)

Anyway, FOOTBALL! Oddly enough, my husband is not a huge football fan, but a friend has a fantasy team and asked him if he wanted to sign up. We decided we would do it together, and the draft was lots of fun. I wont go through the whole draft, but some of the highlights were: Roddy White, Marshawn Lynch, Blair Walsh, Reggie Bush, and Eli Manning (I have loved him for a while!). Not exactly an all star team, but I think we have a shot. I'll try to remember to post updates every once in a while.

Today after work will consist of mowing my lawn and assorted chores around the house. Doesn't look like we will have any free time this weekend, so I'm trying to get things all caught up!

No comments: