Collage

Collage

Thursday, August 15, 2013

You may have noticed...

that I missed blogging Monday and Wednesday. I'm having issues getting photos off of my phone and onto my computer, which means that any other means of getting photos into blog posts is going to be time consuming. Plus, we have had a really busy week, so the time consuming methods weren't going to cut it. I'm working on it, and I was able to get a few photos off this morning before work, so hopefully next week will be back to normal!

In other news, the hubs is taking me shopping tomorrow! We are driving to the Grove City outlets and he is handing me cash and telling me to spend it on new clothes. I don't talk about clothes or fashion here because A) I don't like shopping and B) I don't have a lot of fashion sense. However, the hubs seems to think I need new clothes ( I do) and thinks these clothes need to be more professional (maybe I can sneak in a pair of jeans?) so shopping we will go! I'm going to take photos with my phone in hopes that I will be able to share them with you :)

Have a great week/weekend!

No comments: