Collage

Collage

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dreaming

Every once in a while (probably a few times a year) I go on a big pattern browsing kick and favorite several projects. Some of these make it into my queue, others stay in my favorites for a while, and some may never get made, but I keep them any way because I either like them or plan to use them for inspiration for something else.

The last two nights hubby has had a lot of homework to do, so I sit up in the office with him and knit, catch up on Ravelry, listen to podcasts, etc. Last night my chair in the office was getting pretty uncomfortable, so I took my computer to bed with me and started browsing patterns. I thought I would share some of the ones I found last night with you.

 
Hampton Cardigan by Cecily Glowik MacDonald

  SnoBuddy Family by Chris de Longpré

 Acadian Shawl by Melisa McCurley

Button Up your Cup by Julie Tarsha

Oink by Susan B. Anderson

Clutter Control: Stash Baskets by Bernat Design Studio

 


No comments: