Collage

Collage

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dreaming

Every once in a while (probably a few times a year) I go on a big pattern browsing kick and favorite several projects. Some of these make it into my queue, others stay in my favorites for a while, and some may never get made, but I keep them any way because I either like them or plan to use them for inspiration for something else.

The last two nights hubby has had a lot of homework to do, so I sit up in the office with him and knit, catch up on Ravelry, listen to podcasts, etc. Last night my chair in the office was getting pretty uncomfortable, so I took my computer to bed with me and started browsing patterns. I thought I would share some of the ones I found last night with you.

 
Hampton Cardigan by Cecily Glowik MacDonald

  SnoBuddy Family by Chris de Longpr√©

 Acadian Shawl by Melisa McCurley

Button Up your Cup by Julie Tarsha

Oink by Susan B. Anderson

Clutter Control: Stash Baskets by Bernat Design Studio

 


No comments: