You'll notice my WIPs progress bar on the right hand side is getting shorter. That's because I finished my Hermione hat last night! This hat had been completely finished before, but I didn't like how it had turned out. The ribbing wasn't quite tight enough and I hadn't done enough repeats so the hat just a smidge too short. When I re-knit the hat I decided to use size 6 needles for the lace and cable section instead of the 5s I had used previously. This made all the difference! Here's a photo of the hat:
It hasn't been properly blocked out yet, so that's why the cable and lace section looks a little... scrunched. I'm hoping to get to that this weekend!