Collage

Collage

Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Wrap up

This weekend was awesome! Saturday I packed an overnight bag and headed to Rochester to hang out with some family. I got a pedicure (my first one this year!) and got to Skype with my cousin who is studying abroad in Italy. We had good food and a fun time. Then Sunday I stopped to see my brother and his girlfriend at college on my way home. It was nice to hang out and catch up with them. Then last night we celebrated a friend's birthday and watched some Leverage. It was pretty close to a perfect weekend! If only all these people lived closer to me.

I have photos of our meals from over the weekend... it was all pretty yummy! First, our salad an entree. This is a mixed greens salad with red onion, celery, apple slices, dries cranberries, blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese dressing. I'm not normally a fan of fruit in my salad, but this was FANTASTIC! My favorite part of the meal. Our main entree was a breaded chicken. The interesting thing was that this was breaded with Doritos!


The other thing we made was an Apple Crumble Coffee Cake. I got to take most of it home with me! It is very dense and flavorful.


No comments: