Yesterday was Wednesday and we've started something we call "WIP Wednesdays" where we work on an older project for detention. I started a vest for my brother in the Spring, but it got set aside for other projects. I dug it out, found where I was in the pattern, and that as the only knitting I worked on yesterday. Here's a progress pic:
The color is a little off in this picture- its actually more of a dark teal than a cobalt blue. I'm about an inch away from the armholes, then I start the decreases for those. But not until next week! I hope to have this finished for the beginning of January before he goes back to school.