Collage

Collage

Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Monday

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter. Mine was busy but we ended up seeing a lot of family, which was great! We met out-of-town family at a new to us Restaurant in Perry, NY called Hole in the Wall. I was pretty impressed- I didn't expect much from this restaurant in a small town but the restaurant was nice, the staff friendly, and the food was great. If you are heading through that way be sure to stop in!

I ended up taking last week off from blogging, and I didn't even post to let you know. It was my week off of school, and even though I still had to work I didn't realize just how much I needed that break. While there are some positives of being back in school, I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to graduating. I actually started a list of things I want to do but don't have time for so that I can come back to it after graduation. Maybe I will share it in a future post!

At any rate, no matter how busy things get we still need to eat. Here's my plan for the week:

Monday: 
lunch- egg and bacon sandwiches made by the hubs
dinner- roasted asparagus and mushrooms with some leftovers

Tuesday:
packed lunch (assortment)
dinner- mac and cheese

Wednesday: 
lunch- not sure. Maybe greek yogurt with banana and peanut butter?
Dinner: Soup and biscuits (to use up buttermilk)

Thursday:
packed lunch
Dinner- probably eat out

Friday/the weekend:

The hubs will be out of town so I'm thinking I'll make a lot fresh veggie salads. I'm also eyeing these cheesy cauliflower breadsticks and zucchini pizzas

What do you guys eat when you are on your own?

No comments: